Partnering with UCPA to help run a whole range of exciting water and land-based activities, and set in a truly unique location, Bombannes is the perfect location for your young people to immerse themselves in the great outdoors and enjoy a residential trip abroad. Situated one-hour northwest of Bordeaux and set amongst the fabulous pine trees of the Landes Forest, Bombannes is visibly stunning with a wonderful stretch of sandy beach around the bay.
What makes Bombannes so special?
- Lac d’Hourtin is the largest natural lake in France and one of the great lakes of Médoc
- A fabulous variety of activities - both water and land-based
- Visually beautiful location
- Stunning sandy beaches stretching around the bay - just a short walk from camp
- Great local surfing beaches
- Ideal for a multi-activity programme