Rockley has up to 40 years experience in the watersports industry with two training centres in the UK and three activity centres in south west France. Rockley has an amazing team of individuals who are responsible for offering the highest quality watersports training and holidays for all our customers.
The Senior Instructor position is a full time role within the team combining multi responsibilities, your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Running a wide range of RYA courses
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of our Schools & Groups programme.
- To assist with the practical delivery of on-water BTEC Level 3 Sport sessions.
- Overseeing other Instructors – assisting and advising where necessary.
The successful candidate will join a highly experienced team who are continuously looking to expand the number of high-level courses that they offer. Last year the team welcomed over 1000 students through the doors to take part in a variety of RYA courses from Sailing – Power boating, we delivered activity programmes to 800 school children from 24 different schools and ran over 35 RYA Instructor Courses. Rockley pride themselves on developing their staff and creating opportunities for career progression.
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- Previous experience working within an RYA training centre
Desirable, but not essential
- RYA Multi Hull Instructor
- RYA Advanced Instructor
- UKCC Level 1 or 2 Coach in Paddlesports
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
- RYA First Aid Trainer
- Mountain Bike Leader
- RYA Powerboat Trainer
Further training and personal development opportunities are included in the package, salary £DOE.
Closing Dates for applications is 12th February. Interviews will be held during the week commencing 26th February. For a start date at the end of March 2015.